GapBridge Software Services a leading Business Consulting and IT Services organization with prime focus on Digital Transformation for Enterprises has been selected by Saatvik Green Energy to implement SAP S/4 HANA.
Saatvik Green is one of the upcoming companies in India providing Green Energy solutions. Saatvik manufactures and markets high quality, high efficiency solar photovoltaic modules. Employing among the most advanced and sophisticated technologies available worldwide, a state of the art facility.
- SAP S/4HANA is SAP’s next generation business suite designed to help customers run simple in a digital and networked world. This new suite is built on our advanced in-memory platform, SAP HANA, and offers a personalized user experience with SAP Fiori.
- GapBridge will implement S/4 HANA for Saatvik Green to meet following key business challenges.
- All financial Information at fingertip. To have a system which is simple to run and can support various financial requirements like Cost Management, Profitability and Cost Analysis, Financial Reporting, Closing operations.
- Logistics requirements like Procurement Analytics, Purchase order processing with multi device support, Make to Order as well as Make to Stock business scenarios, Quality Management, real-time reports on inventory positions, on-time delivery performance and shipping performance.
- Customer service – improved service productivity, accurate customer install base information, clarity on identification for customer assets for service agreements, creating accurate and reliable budget planning.
- Value from SAP S/4 HANA.
- Simple user interface (UI): SAP S/4HANA delivers a role-based, consistent user experience. That experience includes the ability to access and use SAP S/4HANA from any device.
- Simple business solutions: SAP S/4HANA is built to empower the way that businesses want to work with real time insights and processes across a digitally connected network.
- Simple data model: SAP S/4HANA enables applications to offer the best level of performance with the lowest data footprint.
- Re-imagined business models can save costs: With SAP S/4HANA, the Internet of Things (IoT) and big data become accessible to any business. SAP S/4HANA connects people, devices and business networks in real time, which greatly simplifies modern business. Additionally, it helps reduce the data footprint and work associated with larger data sets stored in one system, which saves time and money.
- Re-imagined business decisions can drive faster impact: SAP S/4HANA makes it simple to gain insight on any data from anywhere in real time, which lets you drive a fast business impact. Plan, execute, predict and simulate on the fly so that you can make important decisions today that will still apply in the future.
- Get work done faster with re-imagined business processes: Simplify your business processes to gain new efficiencies across your organization. Use SAP S/4HANA to help you focus on the most essential tasks in real time and to adapt quickly.
- Improve employee engagement with a re-imagined user experience: SAP S/4HANA is natively designed with the most modern, role-based user experience: SAP Fiori. SAP Fiori makes it simple to get the job done across lines of business with a personalized, simple UI available on any device.
Quote from Saatvik Green
“Ours is a very upcoming industry. Worldwide there is a lot of emphasis going on Green Energy because of this lot of investments are happening in Solor Energy. We have tremendous opportunities worldwide. To get best from the available opportunity we need to run our business lean, simple and faster. We looked at many solutions but felt SAP S/4 HANA is the only one which can bring simplicity and speed without compromising functionality. GapBridge’s business process knowledge as well as their workshop on how industry shall prepare for digital economy was key for our decision.”
– by Mr. Pramod Garg, Chairman and Managing Director, Saatvik Green Energy.
Quote from GapBridge
“We all in the SAP community know that SAP S/4 HANA is the future where all SAP customers will have to move to in years to come. Saatvik is among first few fresh implementations across the world. It is also among first few customers to adopt S/4 HANA. This project is going to put GapBridge in completely different league. We are among very few companies in SAP community today who have experience on SAP S/4 HANA.”
– said Mr. Rishi Bansal, Managing Director, GapBridge.
GapBridge is a Global Enterprise Consulting and IT Services organization, offering Digital journey to its customers by providing solutions around Mobility, Analytics and Cloud on platforms provided by SAP as well as other enterprise vendors.
GapBridge operations are spread across Americas, Europe, Middle East and Asia supported through its Global Delivery Center (GDC) based in IT Capital of India – Bengaluru.
Our portfolio of services on Enterprise Solutions includes Design, Development & Implementation, Upgrade & Modernization, Support and Maintenance, Analytics and Reporting, Integration, Mobility, Training and Enablement, Managed Services and Resource Consulting.
Our Clients leverage our in-depth industry and technical knowledge to extract maximum value, reduce TCO from their IT investments. Our expertise help clients drive strategic business growth, improve business processes, reduce operational complexities and increase corporate agility.
For more details visit http://www.gapbridgesoft.com