Meeting the New Energy Challenge
Utilities Industry Overview
The utility industry is in the middle of an unprecedented transformation. While dealing with the fallout from a global financial crisis, utilities must meet daunting regulatory, environmental, operational, and technological challenges. Utilities companies operating in regulated and unbundled markets are better able to meet challenges in supplying power while adapting to industry reorganization and coping with regulatory uncertainty. They can harness emerging technologies to achieve the right balance between profitability, sustainability, and safety in supplying their customers with energy.
Industry priorities for Utilities Companies
- Energy supply chain: Unite supply chain processes and information from procurement through delivery to consumption.
- Operational efficiency: Establish a single, real-time view of plant and business performance.
- Intelligent grid: Optimize energy consumption with smart meters and demand-side management.
- Customer experience: Acquire a 360-degree, real-time view of the customer.
GapBridge offers cutting edge ERP, Analytics, Mobility and Cloud solutions well suited to Utilities by Improving energy procurement, making smart grids a reality, and meeting customer expectations with responsible environmental resource management and personalized service all while remaining profitable through:-
- Gain a single real-time view of plant and business data that enhances the entire asset lifecycle and boost plant and grid efficiency
- Identify and exploit profitable segments for growth with powerful analytics
- Consistently meet market demand with new energy products and services
- Integrate supply chain processes and information from procurement and delivery to consumption. As a result, gain real-time visibility of plant and performance and a 360-degree view of your customers.
- Use state-of-the-art technologies to move smart-grid benefits on to consumers and businesses.
- Integrate your data, processes, and reporting for faster time to insight
- Gain greater control over operational equipment to reduce risk and maximize uptime
Utilities Solution Footprint