Drive Agility and Growth in Chemicals
Chemical Industry Overview
Uncertainty, complexity, and regulatory oversight are increasing in todays market. To help ensure sustainable growth and performance, chemicals companies must constantly innovate and adapt their products, processes, and business models.
Industry priorities for Chemical Companies
- Product innovation and integrity: Streamline new product development processes with integrated data models.
- Manufacturing: Synchronize manufacturing processes and deliver real-time operational insights.
- Supply chain management: Enable real-time supply chain planning with a unified model of demand, supply, and financials.
- Sales and marketing: Increase visibility into sales performance and pipeline across all channels.
GapBridge offers cutting edge ERP, Analytics, Mobility and Cloud solutions well suited to chemical industry that drives agile and sustainable growth, profitability, and stakeholder recognition through optimizing asset performance, order fulfillment, and increase returns on product innovation through:-
- Accelerated time to market and increased revenue from new products
- Aligning product development with portfolio strategy and market delivery
- Maximize visibility and process efficiency across your organization
- Synchronizing operations, making data-driven decisions, and proactively manage risk
- Better process control and integration enabling real-time insight into customer demand and overall performance, and better management of product, operational, and financial risk secures sustainable revenue streams and brand recognition.
- Safely optimizing asset performance, meet demand at maximum profitability, and increase returns on product innovation.
- Manage pipeline, prices, and margins along all sales channels.
- Sync manufacturing execution with planning, scheduling, maintenance, risk, and quality management.
- Sync supply with demand while proactively managing risks of supply chain disruption.
- Increased demand responsiveness and on-time delivery
- Proactively and holistically manage environment, health, and safety compliance
Chemical Solution Footprint
Improving Outcomes, Enabling Innovation and Boosting Patient-Centricity
Pharmaceuticals Industry Overview
Life sciences companies are in a complex market where healthcare costs have risen rapidly while reimbursements and margins have fallen to new lows. New genomic and large-molecule innovations are transforming therapies and improving patient outcomes. Targeted treatments for individuals with similar genetic markers continue to advance quickly. New collaboration models across partners, providers, and patients reinforce this trend.
Industry priorities for Pharmaceuticals Companies
- Collaborative R&D: Streamline development, analyze Big Data to develop personalized medicine, and manage global collaboration and R&D costs.
- Strategic sourcing and procurement: Simplify sourcing and procurement processes, including management of third parties, with full visibility into spend and supplier performance.
- Demand-driven supply networks: Synchronize global demand and supply, optimize inventory, and help ensure global traceability of goods for patient safety.
- Compliant manufacturing: Integrate core manufacturing processes internally and externally to achieve real-time visibility and mitigate risks.
- Multichannel sales, marketing, and service: Improve ROI and customer satisfaction by consistently demonstrating product and service differentiators across the spectrum of patients and caregivers.
GapBridge offers cutting edge ERP, Analytics, Mobility and Cloud solutions well suited to life sciences industry helping pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device companies achieve operational and financial excellence and strengthen collaboration with suppliers and customers. Leverage our cutting-edge technology solutions helping life sciences companies innovate and maximize the quality of drugs, devices, services, and processes to improve patient outcomes through:-
- Faster market introduction of new drugs and medical devices that improve patient outcomes
- Enhanced competitiveness by ensuring excellence and compliance across business functions
- Increased market share and customer loyalty by focusing on business-to-business customers and patients
- Boost sales effectiveness by providing reps with real-time customer and market insights
- Improve collaboration with outsourcing partners – suppliers, researchers, physicians, and customers to accelerate time to market
- Spot unmet needs and rapidly seize new revenue opportunities using powerful analytics
- Enable operational excellence and improve patient safety and reduce drug recalls with real-time product visibility and traceability
- Strengthen relationships with wholesalers, caregivers, payers, and patients
- Develop, manufacture, and distribute effective new therapies around the world faster and more efficiently than ever before
- Acquire, train, and retain top talent
- Interact and engage with business-to-business customers and patients in a tailored way
Pharmaceuticals Solution Footprint
Enable Safe and Profitable Mining Production
Mining Industry Overview
Mining companies need to address the key industry challenges of commodity price volatility, operational productivity, and environment and safety. This requires a robust foundation of integrated IT and operations technology.
Industry priorities for Mining Companies
- Optimized mine operations: Integrate and increase visibility into mining assets and operations.
- Commodity supply chain management: Streamline, automate, and increase visibility into sales and transportation.
- Operational risk and compliance management: Assess and manage operational risks, environmental performance, and compliance.
GapBridge offers cutting edge ERP, Analytics, Mobility and Cloud solutions well suited to mining industry to maximize return on assets and capital employed promoting operational continuity, performance, and compliance with environmental, health, and safety (EH&S) mandates through:-
- Better manage commodity sales, purchasing, and transportation
- Optimize mining and downstream processing operations through integration and business intelligence
- Improve profitability through effective sales contract handling and supply chain management
- Integrate your applications landscape for seamless information flow. Align production and maintenance processes.
- Create safe and economic operations across the mining value chain
- Real-time visibility into mine operations
- Boost profits with better asset performance and utilization
- Gain clear visibility into commodity risk and manage it effectively
- Proactively manage operational safety, risk, and compliance
- Efficient transportation and efficient procurement processes through business networks