Dynamic Enterprise Performance Management (d/EPM)
Infor Dynamic Enterprise Performance Management (Infor d/EPM) delivers business and financial performance management applications with support tools that allow you to centralize your data, build plans suited to your business, forecast more accurately, analyze your business more effectively—and ultimately gain greater insight, so you can make more informed decisions. It provides instant consolidation of data and immediate user feedback on the impact of financial and business plans and forecasts. And with in-context business intelligence capabilities built in, the benefits go far beyond just easy access to data. You can better manage performance, risk, and the impact of decisions across your organization.
Infor d/EPM fits perfectly where you have:
- Multiple reporting tools (or drowning in Excel)
- Multiple business systems and stakeholder reporting requirements
- Organizations that need both BI (Reporting, dashboards, ad-hoc query, OLAP, Excel integration, role-based and predicative analytics, integration capabilities and other functionality) as well as integrated business and financial planning & reporting.
- Business complexity – Global operations, multiple product lines/business units/revenue channels, etc.
- Fast growing – organically, or by acquisition and experiencing all of the struggles of changes / new company.
- Divisions and business units of multi-national companies.
- Any company that needs a deeper understanding of their cost and revenue structure.
- Planning and Budgeting: One common in-memory architecture and portal for planning, budgeting, reporting, analysis and dashboards; Includes Workforce Budgeting.
- Financial Consolidation: Unique architecture: In-memory database for statutory consolidation gives business users speed and flexibility.
- Strategy Management: Strategic planning and reporting solution.
- Focus on business users – not IT.
- Strong platform for Infor d/EPM, giving customers the flexibility to address any BI and analytics for operational data and detailed financial planning and forecasting scenarios.
- Strong and Deep knowledge exposure in diversified industries.
- Dedicated team of Chartered Accountants, MBA Graduates and Engineers implementing the product.