Enterprise Asset Management(EAM)
Infor EAM is the most configurable enterprise-grade asset management solution on the market. It gives you the power to improve capital asset management in ways that increase reliability, enhance predictive maintenance, ensure regulatory compliance, reduce energy usage, and support sustainability initiatives. Available in industry-specific editions, it also gives you unparalleled flexibility to zero in on the specialized, industry requirements that can turn your company’s asset management into a competitive advantage.
With Infor EAM customers gain:
- Up to 50% reduction in maintenance overtime, labor, and contractor costs
- 20% reduction in maintenance material costs
- 20% reduction in production downtime
- 20% or more in energy reductions
- 5% reduction in new equipment costs
- 10% increase in fleet availability
- 50% increase in warranty cost recovery
- 50% reduction in purchasing process costs
Infor EAM fits the best where you need to:
- Manage all the costs of operations, not just the traditional work elements.
- Avoid costly failures by adopting best practices in predictive maintenance.
- Effectively manage and mitigate risk in a way that is easy to understand and implement.
- Implement for current and future compliance standards. Choose a best-of-breed complete
- solution over simply meeting partial needs.
- Reduce overtime costs.
- Identify unknown or broken process for warranty & campaigns.
- Increasing capital budget planning cycles.
Why Infor EAM?
- Asset hierarchy management:- Keep track of where your assets are located and what they cost with the help of a “family tree” that connects equipment, systems, and locations.
- Budget management:- Automate everything relating to your budget, from setting it up to calculating what it takes to maintain it.
- Inspection management:- Get automatic notification of an asset problem when an inspection exceeds a preset limit, and find out how to fix it.
- Purchasing management:- Order the right parts and stay on top of delivery times, vendor payments, and receipt of goods.
- Work management:- Track and manage all asset work requests, labor, planning, and scheduling.
- Materials management:- Monitor and control storeroom inventories with tools that include economic order quantity with class calculations and assignments, support parts receipts, issues, returns, and cycle counts.
- Comprehensive Domain Expertise along with Experience of Delivering National as well as International Projects.
- Dedicated team of MBA Graduates and Engineers implementing the product.
- Solutions Architects with certifications like CISO, PRINCE II etc.
- Extensive Implementation experience in Esteemed Theme Parks, Hotel Chains, NBFC and more.