Engineering, Procurement & Construction (EPC)
Enabling the Construction Lifecycle
Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) Industry Overview
Large-scale construction projects are complex and risky. An integrated platform supporting the full construction lifecycle helps engineering, procurement, and constructions (EPC) firms manage projects, avoid risk, and stay competitive.
Industry priorities for Engineering, Procurement and Construction Companies
- Pre-construction: Enablement of effective bid management based on unified data, integrated design and estimation tools, and collaboration.
- Project delivery: Use collaboration, insights, and real-time visibility to manage projects.
- Asset management: Developing holistic asset planning, operations, and information management systems.
GapBridge offers cutting edge ERP, Analytics, Mobility and Cloud solutions well suited to engineering, procurement, and constructions (EPC) to better manage their projects, property, equipment, and workforce to deliver high-value construction and real estate services to their clients through:-
- Collaborate with insight to help ensure projects are completed in scope, on time, and within budget.
- Get real-time, actionable visibility into asset planning, building, and commissioning performance.
- Analyze schedules, resources, progresses, and earned value with integrated project systems
- Improve project margins with fewer cost over-runs and a faster way to process and monetize scope changes
- Manage mid-project variations with a single view into operational and financial perspectives
- Cleaner and safer asset use while optimizing performance and utilization
- Reduced vacancies, more lease revenues, faster rent invoicing, and optimal use of workspace
- Provide complete visibility into individual projects and across multiple jobs
- Facilitate effective allocation of capital across projects and portfolios
- Reduce cost and complexity through managed risk, finance, and compliance
- Right-fit staffing and accurate time recording to inspire employees and avoid revenue loss
Engineering, Procurement & Construction (EPC) Solution Footprint