GapBridge Software Services a leading Business Consulting and IT Services organization with prime focus on Enterprise solutions today announced that it has become part of SAP Extended Business Partner Program to Enable Business Transformation for its customers to make them better prepared for future challenges with solutions around – Cloud, Mobility and Analytics on SAP platform.
GapBridge is more than 5 years old with operations spread across Americas, Europe, Middle East and Asia supported through its Global Delivery Center (GDC) based in IT Capital of India – Bengaluru, featured in si50 Fastest Growing companies by Silicon India.
GapBridge is already serving more than 100 customers across various regions in variety of engagement models like – Managed Services, Fixed Cost / Scope implementation, Time and Material etc.
- GapBridge will work closely with SAP team on Go-To-Market strategy for taking cloud solutions like Ariba to the customers in India. To offer good value to the customers GapBridge has established team of sourcing experts to advice customers on various sourcing methodologies and effective use of solutions like Ariba.
- GapBridge has established a dedicated competence around SAP Fiori , UI5 and SAP Mobile Platform to offer customers better utilization of the solutions implemented over cloud as well as on Premise. Go Mobile strategy is also important to create Mobile Work Force which is need for future – Be in Business anytime, anywhere.
- SAP Fiori being the future UI for various SAP products like SAP ECC, S4/HANA, Ariba , SuccessFactors etc. GapBridge is putting investments to build standard out-of the-box Fiori Apps for giving single user interface to multiple SAP solutions.
- GapBridge has established dedicated team to take Analytics to the customer. Team working closely with SAP teams on SAP Lumira to offer visual analytics to the customers. Powered by SAP ECC, SAP BO/BI or SAP HANA – SAP Lumira offers users a tool to build quick insights on business.
“Relationship with SAP is very important to us as its going to be instrumental in our mission of enabling Business transformation for our customer to help them better prepared for future business challenges. Our mission is driven by three principal offering – Cloud, Mobility and Analytics. In all these domains SAP has strong solutions to offer its customer and we would like to leverage on the same.”
– By Rishi Bansal – Managing Director, GapBridge Software Services.
GapBridge is a Global Enterprise Consulting and IT Services organization, providing solutions around Enterprise Applications, Mobility, Cloud and Analytics through On-Premise as well as On-Cloud.
GapBridge operations are spread across Americas, Europe, Middle East and Asia supported through its Global Delivery Center (GDC) based in IT Capital of India – Bengaluru.
Our portfolio of services on Enterprise Solutions includes Design, Development & Implementation, Upgrade & Modernization, Support and Maintenance, Analytics and Reporting, Integration, Mobility, Training and Enablement, Managed Services and Resource Consulting.
Our Clients leverage our in-depth industry and technical knowledge to extract maximum value, reduce TCO from their IT investments. Our expertise help clients drive strategic business growth, improve business processes, reduce operational complexities and increase corporate agility