Improving Outcomes, Enabling Innovation and Boosting Patient-Centricity
Pharmaceuticals Industry Overview
Life sciences companies are in a complex market where healthcare costs have risen rapidly while reimbursements and margins have fallen to new lows. New genomic and large-molecule innovations are transforming therapies and improving patient outcomes. Targeted treatments for individuals with similar genetic markers continue to advance quickly. New collaboration models across partners, providers, and patients reinforce this trend.
Industry priorities for Pharmaceuticals Companies
- Collaborative R&D: Streamline development, analyze Big Data to develop personalized medicine, and manage global collaboration and R&D costs.
- Strategic sourcing and procurement: Simplify sourcing and procurement processes, including management of third parties, with full visibility into spend and supplier performance.
- Demand-driven supply networks: Synchronize global demand and supply, optimize inventory, and help ensure global traceability of goods for patient safety.
- Compliant manufacturing: Integrate core manufacturing processes internally and externally to achieve real-time visibility and mitigate risks.
- Multichannel sales, marketing, and service: Improve ROI and customer satisfaction by consistently demonstrating product and service differentiators across the spectrum of patients and caregivers.
GapBridge offers cutting edge ERP, Analytics, Mobility and Cloud solutions well suited to life sciences industry helping pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device companies achieve operational and financial excellence and strengthen collaboration with suppliers and customers. Leverage our cutting-edge technology solutions helping life sciences companies innovate and maximize the quality of drugs, devices, services, and processes to improve patient outcomes through:-
- Faster market introduction of new drugs and medical devices that improve patient outcomes
- Enhanced competitiveness by ensuring excellence and compliance across business functions
- Increased market share and customer loyalty by focusing on business-to-business customers and patients
- Boost sales effectiveness by providing reps with real-time customer and market insights
- Improve collaboration with outsourcing partners – suppliers, researchers, physicians, and customers to accelerate time to market
- Spot unmet needs and rapidly seize new revenue opportunities using powerful analytics
- Enable operational excellence and improve patient safety and reduce drug recalls with real-time product visibility and traceability
- Strengthen relationships with wholesalers, caregivers, payers, and patients
- Develop, manufacture, and distribute effective new therapies around the world faster and more efficiently than ever before
- Acquire, train, and retain top talent
- Interact and engage with business-to-business customers and patients in a tailored way